Synergies – Sustainable settlement development
Both projects develop measures for a more sustainable settlement development, especially in terms of land-use, daily mobility and service provision for the population:
- strategies to improve accessibility to services of general interest (ACCESS);
- pilot actions on how to improve services in mountain areas based on ICT (ACCESS);
- local tools for households to calculate housing and mobility costs of a potential housing location (MORECO);
- tools for regional analysis, settlement assessment and mobility planning for planners and practitioners (MORECO) to support integrated settlement development;
- slide pool for policy makers that raise awareness of mobility costs and promote more sustainable settlement forms.
Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 268435456 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 20480 bytes) in /home/.sites/34/site2020/web/wikialps/lib/plugins/authplain/auth.php on line 441 Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 268435456 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 20480 bytes) in /home/.sites/34/site2020/web/wikialps/inc/ErrorHandler.php on line 76